The terms and conditions of our website
Access to and use of this site and related sites is provided by The Craft Network and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1.By using The Craft Network website, thecraftnetwork.org you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms, please do not access and/or use the site.
2. The Craft Network may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of The Craft Network website
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, transmit or otherwise use The Craft Network content in any way except for permitted use (see definitions). You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any site content except for permitted use. Any other use of site content requires the prior written permission from The Craft Network.
4. You agree to use The Craft Network website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this site.
5. The Craft Network endeavours to ensure that site content is accurate. However, site content is for general guidance only and is provided without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law).
6. The Craft Network will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence, arising from or in connection with the use of this site.
7. The Craft Network does not warrant that functions contained in the contents of this site and the community site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The Craft Network is not liable for any content, discussions or comments added to the site elsewhere.
9. The names, images and logos identifying The Craft Network or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of The Craft Network and/ or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of The Craft Network or any other third party.
Contributions to this site
10. Where you are invited to submit any contribution to The Craft Network website you agree, by submitting your contribution, you do so at your own discretion. You retain ownership of the content you post but grant The Craft Network the right to use the content on our platforms and in any format. If you do not want to grant to The Craft Network the rights, please do not submit your contribution to the website.
11. Further to paragraph 10, by submitting your contribution to The Craft Network website, you:
11.1 warrant that your contribution:
11.1.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to The Craft Network for all the purposes specified above
11.1.2 is not defamatory
11.1.3 does not infringe any law
11.2 agree to indemnify The Craft Network against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by The Craft Network as a result of your breach of the above warranty
Links to other sites
12. This site contains links to other related internet sites. You might find these links useful, though as they are outside of The Craft Network’s control, we cannot take responsibility for their content nor should links be taken as an endorsement of any kind. We have no control over linked pages’ availability. We do not endorse any other organisations, products, websites or services mentioned on this site unless otherwise stated on the relevant pages. We cannot be held responsible for any advice or recommendations obtained from these links and anyone accessing these links from our website does so on this understanding.
13. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
14. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
15. In this agreement, unless the context otherwise requires:
“Account information” or “Account details” means your username and password.
“Permitted use” means use within the business included within your current membership to The Craft Network, but does not include disclosure to persons who are not members of The Craft Network.
“Site content” means the content of all The Craft Network website, including data, information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to The Craft Network and its products and services (or to third party products and services)websites’ section below.
You are granted access to The Craft Network site conditional on your agreement to indemnify The Craft Network and not to hold it liable in any way for the results of any action you may take based on the material on this or linked sites.
The information on this website is applicable in the UK. Other countries may have different regulations. If accessing this website from outside the UK, check locally for information specific to that country.
We will not accept liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of or the inability to use any information on this website.
You are responsible for protecting the security and integrity of your system and data. We make no claim that this website is free from viruses or other computer or data corrupting or damaging material.
The Craft Network reserves the right to remove content that members find objectionable. This includes postings, attachments or other member created content.
These terms and conditions may evolve and will be reflected on this page.